Don’t draw. Just assemble with Crosshair Assembler!
Anyone can make complex high-quality crosshairs by using Crosshair Assembler. Making crosshairs with Crosshair Assembler does not require drawing, but just adding some building blocks and change their properties. If you can put building blocks and change sliders, then you can get beautiful and precise crosshair results.
• Assembly-based WYSIWYG design (simple, fast, easy, and scalable)
• Resolution-free vector-based building blocks (circle, arc, regular polygon, line, rectangle, etc.)
• Vector-based perfect anti-aliasing (almost no cost and adjustable anti-aliasing amount )
• Intuitive predefined building blocks
• Unlimited layering (i.e., unlimited variation and complexity)
• Dynamic recoil response of crosshairs
• Perfect automatic handling of resolution change
• 300+ samples
• Support custom predefined building blocks
• Support script addition for custom actions
• Support extension of building blocks by scripts
• Support customized actions (or animations) of layers
Enraged by paid file-sharing sites? Low downloading speed, connection breaks, limit to the number of downloads...
O yes, we know that...
That's why we provide You full speed access to our data cloud without any restrictions for downloading all versions (including latest one) of this asset.
How to download Unity Asset for free without any restrictions from data cloud:
LINK TO THE CLOUD
FOR MEMBERS ONLY
If You want to get all the benefits of membership of our club:
It costs next to nothing for You. But it would be very helpful for us.