We and our friends have been indie developers at Unity for several years. It was a very long and difficult way for each of us.
And partly because assets that should help, often nullify all the results and efforts of beginner’s:
1. Asset developers do not provide a full feedback
2. Often what’s inside doesn’t match the cover
3. No adaptation to new versions
4. Fake reviews and recommendations
5. Asset at any time can become depreciated
6. Wrong asset can destroy the entire project …
… and official store just don’t give a fuck !!!
All of this may just be the start of all our problems,
and kill a good idea in the end…
Today, we aim to give the opportunity to the maximum possible number of such developers like us for free try out the assets and see if they fit them or not.
When we first started it was hard. And we decided that if it’s in our power, then we should help others save their health, time and money, which is different the case would have been spent on the purchase of useless assets.
All assets You can download and try for free, but if Your project will make a profit to You – be sure to support the author of useful asset by purchasing a copy from an official vendor.