What to use it for:
– Small scale fluid simulations
– 2D fluid game mechanics
– Dripping fluid
– Splash effects
What NOT to use it for:
– Large scale fluid simulations
– Pools, oceans, lakes, floods
All physical properties or the fluid are adjustable: viscosity, density, surface tension, stickiness, vorticity…
– Custom emitter shapes.
– Two-way rigid body interaction.
– Modular solver: don’t waste performance, all parameters are exposed.
– Adjustable solver iteration count.
– In-editor simulation preview.
– Hassle-free particle resolution adjust using a single parameter.
– Supports high density ratios in multiphase simulations.
– Simulation state gets serialized -> save your fluids mid-simulation->instantiate them already warm-started.
– Supports Box, Sphere, Capsule, Mesh, Character and Terrain colliders.
– Automatic camera culling: non-visible fluids do not update their simulation.