– Compatible with Unity 5.1 and higher, 2017.x and 2018.x.
– Multi-terrain tile support. – Elevation Heightmaps resolution of max 10 meter per pixel.
– Satellite images resolution of max 0.25 meter per pixel. Jpg/png/raw format supported.
– Content aware fill to remove shadows, water, snow, etc. from combined raw images.
– Create huge multi-resolution terrains with different layers of detail. – Combine raw images to 1 big raw image. E.g. for editing in Photoshop.
– Split combined raw file into tiled images.
– Create terrains directly from exported areas with a click of a button.
– 3 different satellite images types, Aerial, Aerial with labels and roads.
– Global coverage.
– Convert ArcInfo ASCII heightmaps to 16 bit raw grey scale heightmaps.
– Create unlimited regions and areas and export any heightmap size or amount of image tiles.
– Export multiple areas.
– Scroll interface like Google maps.
– Exporting is Multi-Thread.
– Automatic version update inside WorldComposer.
– Exported heightmaps and satellite images can be used in TerrainComposer2.
– Works with RTPv3 and Horizon[On] (Optional).