– Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
– Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
– Can take advantage of (but not requires) RTX hardware.
– Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
– Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
– Global Illumination (supports custom shaders).
– Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
– Emissive textured meshes.
– IES Lights.
– Directional, point, spot light sources.
– Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
– Can produce both complete and indirect lightmaps, or even mix both per-light.
– Can produce shadowmasks.
– Supports directional baking (bump/specular) with 4 modes: dominant direction (compatible with most shaders), Radiosity Normal Mapping, per-pixel spherical harmonics, as well as simply baking normal maps to diffuse.
– Selective render is supported.
– Light probes.
– Automatic atlas packing.
– Supports Mesh Renderers and Terrains.
– Supports LODs.
– Supports baked prefabs.