● Match-Three – player needs to swap two adjacent chips to make a row of three or more chips. This can be a horizontal, vertical row or both (cross combination). When a player makes a combination with four or more chips, he creates a special bomb.
● Match-Chain – here player must to draw a line of chips of the same colors. When the line it too long, it clears the level field from all chips with the same color.
● Match-Tap – player simply clicks on the areas of chips with the same color to crush them. If the area is is lange, it make a special bomb.
All descriptive chips can be used in all gameplay mechanics that written above, except of “Gray” bombs.
● Simple Chip – the regular kind of chips. It has colors and doesn’t make any special effects after destroy.
● Simple Bomb – the colored bomb, that can be exploded and crush all neighbor chips.
● Cross Bomb – the colored bomb, which destroys all chips and obstacles with the same row or column.
● Horizontal Bomb – it works as the Cross Bomb, but it clears only horizontal line of chips.
● Vertical Bomb – it removes vertical line of chips similary.
● Lightning Bomb – it looks like the Simple Bomb, but it is sparking. This bomb crushes of chips with the same color.
● Cake – this is uncolored bomb. It can be destroyed by exploding another bomb, or by mixing it with with another chip. The Cake remove all chips with one of existing colors.
● Jam – the smart colored bomb. It tries to find a most juicy place in the level field and to hit it.
● Pearl – the chip with universal color. It can be matched with any color.
● Stone – the obstacle kind of chip. It doesn’t have a color and it can’t be exploded. This is an obstacle. It can be crushed only by crushing of one of adjacent chips.
● Lava – the same thing as the Stone, but it is flaming! The Lava makes new instances of itself each move, if player don’t crush the Lava.
● Ingredient – special kind of chips. It is necessary for the Ingredient goal mode.
● Lifebuoy – special kind of the Simple Chip. It is an exclusive for the Flood goal. When player crush it, it increase a flood level.
● Gray Bomb – the analogue of the Simple Bomb, but it doesn’t have color property. This is a special kind of bomb for the Match-Tap gameplay.
● Horizontal Gray Bomb – it is uncolored kind of the Horizontal Bomb. The exclusive for the Match-Tap gameplay.
● Vertical Gray Bomb – the uncolored kind of the Vertical Bomb.
All kind of matchable chips can be mixed. There is a special type of content that called Mix. You can create a pair of chips and set certain Mix for them, it will allow tot mix these chips during the gameplay. It is avaliable only for the Match-Three and for the Match-Tap gameplays.
Here is some example of mixing effects:
● Cake + Jam – Cake don’t crush all chip on of the possible colors. Instead of this Cake transform all these chips to Jam and activate them.
● Horizontal Bomb + Simple Bomb – The line with Horizontal Bomb will destory will have 300% thicknees.
● Lightning Bomb + Lightning Bomb – this effect clears the whole field.
● Jam + Cross Bomb – The Jam bomb explodes as the Cross Bomb when it is falling to the target place.
● And Much More…
● Sandwich – simple multilayer blocker. It can have four layers maximum.
● Lock – colored blocker, that can matched as a chip to destroy. It has matching counter, so we may to say that it is layered too. And it has max 99 layers.
● Ice – beautiful single layer blocker. It emits instances for each move, if player is not crushing it.
● Undead Blocker – only for level layout. Allows to make undestroyable slot in the field.
Slot modifiers is a special kind of content. This is everything that can’t be called as a chip or a blocker.
● Teleport – this slot will teleport all included chips to the target slot, as soon as the target slot will be empty.
● Water – very interesting modificator. It kills all included chips for each moves. “Kills” mean that it just hide it, witout effects of destroying and without score bonuses. Just “plop!” and “goodbye!”.
● Chip Generator – this modifier make slot never be empty. When player crush a chip in the generator, or this chip falls into another slot, generator creates a new chip with random color. You can setup it – to set what kind of chips to generate and with what probability.
● Glass – makes slot covered into the glass. It is layered and can have max 3 layers. This is an exclusive for the Glass Goal.
● Ingredient Holder – the slot that destroys the Ingredient chips. An exclusive for the Ingredient Goal.
There is possible make a level with few goals. So you can just imagine all variety of these.
● Star Goal – player needs to reach full bar of score. And to get all three stars.
● Collection Goal – there is a few colored target. It will be reached as soon as player will crush certain count of chips of certain color.
● Ingredient Goal – lower the ingredient chips down to the bottom of the field.
● Glass Goal – to crush down all Glass slots.
● Stone Goal – to destroy certain count of Stone chips.
● Sandwich Goal – to destroy all layered Sandwiches.
● Flood Goal – to fill whole the field with water.
These is all content without certain format. Everything that extend the level features. This is a special type of content too.
● Antigravitation – this extension allows to change chip falling direction for each slot. Must-have feature for most levels.
● Walls – allows to make walls between slots, that makes impossible to move any chips between them.
● Dialogue – the large feature for the level, which allows to show small-talk dialogues between in-game characters in the begin of the level. Irreplacable feature for create gameplay-tutorials.
Boosters, that can be choosen before level start:
● Extra Moves Booster – allows to start the level with five additional moves.
● Pearl – it generates new Pearls on the field each few moves.
● Paint – it paints many chips in one color at level start.
● Surprice – the box with random booster.
And boosters which can be taken during level is playing:
● Firework – removes all chips with selected color.
● Glove – it removes one selected chip.
● Tornado – it changes the place of all possible chips. Very helpful when the field doesn’t have any useful movements.