– Blazing fast. NatCorder is heavily optimized performance following from design breakthroughs we made when developing NatCam.
– Record anything! By anything, I mean anything and everything that can be rendered into a texture. Whether it’s a game view, UI, a camera, or a texture— NatCorder can record it.
– Custom resolutions. Record with resolutions as high as Full HD (1920×1080) and even higher on devices that support it.
– Control quality. Optimize the recording for file size or bandwidth by specifying the recording bitrate and keyframe interval.
– Record animated GIF’s. In addition to recording MP4 videos, NatCorder can record animated GIF images on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows.
– AR support. NatCorder has full support for Vuforia, ARCore, and ARKit.
– Full access. NatCorder will record directly to the application documents directory and provide the path to the video.
– Offline Recording. NatCorder supports recording in a for-loop. This is especially useful for transcoding applications.
– Experimental WebGL support. NatCorder also comes with an experimental WebGL backend that runs on most modern browsers.
-Experimental HEVC support. NatCorder has experimental support for recording with the H.265 HEVC codec on iOS, macOS, and Windows.
– Lightweight package. The API is specifically designed not to add unnecessary baggage or overhead to your project.
– Unity 2018.3+
– Android: API Level 21+
– iOS: iOS 11+
– Windows: Windows 10+, 64-bit only
– macOS: macOS 10.13+
– WebGL: Chrome 47+, Safari 27+, Firefox 25+