– Automatic adjustment of feet/hands position and rotation on ground
– Automatic adjustments of IK Hints
– Automatic smooth transition between IK/FK and FK/IK
– Foot/Hand planting feature which prevents characters from foot-skating.
– Blending between foot/hand planting IK and non-foot/hand planting IK.
– Pelvis adjustment feature to avoid leg stretching and correct foot placement on ground. Currently this feature just works with respect to the legs data and it’s not using hands data to set the pelvis.
– Foot stability checking feature which let users increase or decrease the ray length automatically without extra scripting. This will help the feet to be placed on the ground more easily.
– Foot rotation limits
Make sure to read the user guide before using the system. If you do not have time to completely read the user guide, make sure to read the “Quick Setup Guide” section completely.