• Everything you see in the demo.
• 3 custom shaders, including COLR – full color control unlit mega-shader.
• 20 low-poly environment models.
• 5 airplane models.
• Lots of useful scripts – gameplay, UI, boids, standalone and mobile airplane controls, etc.
• 13 sound effects and 2 music tracks (menu and gameplay).
• 49 UI sprites.
Demo 1 (WebGL, Android)
Demo 2 (WebGL, Android)
Flight Kit Web Page
NEW IN VERSION 1.7:
– Improved airplanes – now they have cooler colors and propellers with motion blur.
– Added new airplane – model, materials and prefab. It’s ready to be dropped into your levels!
– Added more of exclusive sound effects, hand-crafted for Flight Kit’s game events. New effects are already integrated into the gameplay.
– Added tooltips to all parameters of airplane scripts to make it easy to fine-tune plane settings.
– Many small improvements and more polish to by easing movement of the UI elements and visualizing low fuel status.
NEW IN VERSION 1.6:
– Added a scene with new color scheme and new rocks.
– New gameplay mechanic – the airplane now has fuel that is refilled by picking up objects. All required assets, UI and sounds are included. Existing gameplay without fuel can also be used.
– Added an optional mechanic to reward users for watching video ads – each time the fuel is gone the user can watch a video ad to revive.
– Code designed to support any ad provider, or even ad mediation services, like MoPub, Fabric, Fyber, Supersonic, etc.
– The kit is integrated with UnityAds out of the box.
– Improved touch controls – added virtual joystick GUI and removed damping.