This 2D and 2.5D engine includes:
– A tight 2D character controller for your player, complete with collision detection, slope handling, movement, jumps, double jumps (and as many more jumps as you like), ladders, ledge hanging and pulling, dangling, jetpack, weapons (melee and projectile), combo weapons, flight, time control, gliding, swimming, dash (horizontal and vertical), pushing, pulling, running, crawling, looking up, down, gliding on ziplines, swapping between characters, and more. Easy to control and tweak via the inspector to create your very own character. The game comes packed with different examples to get you started, along with video tutorials and a complete documentation.
– Packed with content, the asset is filled with more than 30 demo levels, and provides you with all you need : 300+ ready to use, handcrafted visual assets (and that you can actually use, not just placeholder art), 200+ optimized scripts, and tons of ready for production prefabs.
– Includes the Inventory Engine, usually sold separately but offered with the Corgi Engine. Complete inventory management solution. Create inventories, items (collectables, usable, equippable, etc), ammo, customize and extend everything!
– Advanced AI system : create complex enemy, boss, or friendly AIs behaviors by combining actions (shoot, patrol, wait, etc) and decisions (enemy in sight, time, player direction, health, damage, etc) using only the inspector, no code needed!
– Camera and 2D parallax management, with tons of options : camera zoom, parallax speed, direction…
– Everything you need to create your levels : gravity zones and points, moving platforms, jumpers, cannons, destructible crates, trees, keys and chest/doors, ladders, wind, water bodies, ice, treadmills, mud, one way levels, and more. Also achievements, progress management, save and load, lives system, and tons of other useful stuff!
– Dialogue engine : a basic yet robust dialogue system, to add life to your NPCs!
– Hundreds of visual assets (platforms, trees, playable characters, levels, particle effects, animations, enemies…) ready to use in your 2D or 3D platformer
– Mobile controls that work everywhere – Single or multiplayer : the engine now supports local multiplayer (on the same machine), create coop or versus games super easily! – The whole codebase is heavily documented, and everything’s coded to be as easy to customize as possible. Creating your own 2D platformer has never been this fun!