– Work in a powerful GUI editor.
– Easily create 2D meshes using a variety of tools.
– Create a character automatically by opening a PSD file.
– Support clipping mask mesh.
– Various types of modifiers.
– Vertex Morphing.
– FFD, Soft Selection, Blur tools for vertex morphing.
– Transformation with color animation.
– Add bones that support IK.
– Rigging and Bone Animation.
– Multiple control parameters to control your character.
– Create a living character by controlling each part of characters with controller parameters.
– Configure dynamic and complex animations by setting a number of modifiers.
– Apply inertia and elasticity effects by adding Physic Modifier.
– Retarget and Pose Snapshot for making keyframe animations.
– Animation Events for scripts.
– Supports 10 languages (English, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Danish, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and Polish).
– Animation Curves for accelerated animations.
– A technique called Auto Loop Keyframe is applied to create a more natural loop animation.
– Script API that controls various features such as Bone IK, Mesh Color, and Blended Animation.
– For various objects such as illustrations, joint characters, and moving props.
– First-time user tutorials, reference documents, script API, and runnable samples on the homepage.
– Support Sorting Layer / Sorting Order
– Advanced Screen Capture
– Support Sprite Sheet
– Control animations with Mecanim
– IK Controller using external Bones
– Automatic Mesh Generation
– Support Perspective camera for 3D games
– Billboard feature
– Export MP4 video
– Support Lightweight Render Pipeline
– Unity’s Timeline is supported