– Procedural smooth mesh generation using splines, complete with tangent space updating and normal map support. No need to manually generate geometry for your ropes.
– Change rope length at runtime. – Tearable/cuttable rope. – Closed loops. – Two-way rigid body interaction.
– Modular solver: don’t waste performance, only use the constraints your rope needs.
– Per module adjustable solver iteration count.
– Bending constraints.
– Per particle pin constraints.
– In-editor simulation preview.
– Easy-to-use editor particle tools: selection, brush selection, paintbrush, property smoothing…
– Simulation state gets serialized -> save your ropes mid-simulation->instantiate them already warm-started.
– Supports all standard Unity colliders.
– Automatic camera culling: non-visible ropes do not update their simulation.