Never make a collider the wrong size again!
Take the guess work out of debugging collisions with Collider View. This handy tool lets you visualize 2D & 3D capsule, sphere, box, and mesh collision primitives in the Unity editor Game View and in game builds.
– Works in Unity & Unity Pro
– Completely C# and shader script, no DLLs or external assets needed
– Easy integration, just drag & drop one script onto your main camera
– Customize colors to your liking; distribute to your QA team for simple, visual bug reporting
– Fully tested and working on a variety of Android and iOS devices
Enraged by paid file-sharing sites? Low downloading speed, connection breaks, limit to the number of downloads...
O yes, we know that...
That's why we provide You full speed access to our data cloud without any restrictions for downloading all versions (including latest one) of this asset.
How to download Unity Asset for free without any restrictions from data cloud:
LINK TO THE CLOUD
FOR MEMBERS ONLY
If You want to get all the benefits of membership of our club:
It costs next to nothing for You. But it would be very helpful for us.